1. Are you named after anyone? If so, explain.
2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance?vØW´vZZ´v¸¼µv
Well, I used to dream about having several kids... That dream is sort of fading as I get older, but there are name combinations I like... Of course, in reality it wouldn't work out just so: he would have ideas, too, and I wouldn't get my own pick of names. But for the sake of the meme:
- Victoria Faith: extremely significant and deserves an entry
- Cara Elizabeth: also deserves an entry
- Nathan Daniel: my twl favorite Bible characters
3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been?vØW
Who knows? I didn't have a name for a couple of days after I was born... I don't think names were seriously deliberated for me yet--I was born very early.
4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why?
Cara Elizabeth because it expresses what I feel is the meaning of my life--and since I'm not renaming myself, I would choose it for ond of my kids and hope that she would find similar meaning in her life. Maybe that would be too much like hoping your child lives your identity...
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do w/ your name constantly?vØW
My name is not Sara. And it is not pronounced Say-rah. I dislike the East Coast pronunciation Sahrrah with the short a as in cat.