Welcome, new friends... And to everyone else this is just a quick check-in.
Count-down to school is beginning. Lots to do.
- Meeting with associate pastor this afternoon.
- Therapy tomorrow
- Advisor okayed my schedule after a bit of back-and-forth about a couple of potential hang-ups that really don't have a good solution, so we will just deal with the situation that is less-than-ideal.
- Must fill out forms to request loan money.
- Need to enroll in classes and arrange for access to library resources online.
- Must contact profs once enrolled and get whatever info I can in advance.
- Still in a quandary re scanner, so Alexis will be going bananas unless i win a scanner on Ebay.
- Working on putting some info in braille re seminary and other things so that I can refer to it when necessary
- CD work
- Doing some reading and journaling for personal growth and small group preparation.
- Need to finish some grant and scholarship searches, organize info, plan for filling out apps at appropriate times, and actually fill out some that are due soon.
- Two appointments next week.
- Orientation is 08/23-08/25
- School starts 08/28
Superbly long philosophical entry will be posted later, when I have time. It's mostly written but needs editing.