Modified from an email to kl1964:
- I aced the quiz over 11 Webber chapters yesterday.
- I took a slew of notes during first half of history.
- I brought snacks, liquids, and dinner for my day.
- My new computer recognized 180 pages during the night and then saved them in three minutes. The laptop takes 15 minutes to save that many pages.
- My nose doctor says it can take up to eight weeks to kick this particular illness. He is calling me in meds for the nebulizer and refills on the Lortab. Unfortunately the Lortab has certain sort of unwanted side effects. I'll just have to deal with it for a while. At least I'll be good and awake and get lots of work done.
- Got my chapter read this afternoon and worked a bit on my "once saved always saved" paper. At this point I am just collecting references.
My voice is moderately functional--not for singing but for some class discussion. The air is extremely cold and dry. I would probably heal more quickly if it was not so. My lungs feel brittle.
On the agenda later: scanning and working on a paper that is due on Monday... (More about that in another entry later.) I'll be doing this tomorrow as well as reading my theology chapter.