Hm. Last time I took this I was 19 years old... That was a few weeks ago... So if I take it next week, will I be 30? LOL!
|You Are 26 Years Old|
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
Actually, here are some dumb things...
- If I say that I am somewhat liberal, my age goes up to 28.
- If I say that I am conservative, my age goes up to 29.
- If I say that I like Guns 'n Roses in addition to being conservative, my age shoots up to 33.
- If I have a spouse/sweetie/significant other, I am assumed to act older.
- I checked that I live alone or with a roommate... If I had checked "with my parents" because my apartment is located in the building they own and is technically part of their house, I would be considered younger.
- If I like fancy desserts, I am considered more mature.
- If I like partied with no alcohol, I am a child (or uncool, unrefined, etc.)
- If I have a career, I must be older/more mature.
- If I say that rock music gives me a headache, I'm not mature. (I actually thought this would make me old.)
- If I take a nap after lunch, I'm docked age points. (I thought this would make me old.)
Whatever! I'm tired of trying to keep up with what society thinks I should be anyway. Yes, I know I take this quiz too seriously. I'm medicated with antihistamines, which makes me gripy; and I'm using the quiz to give me something to rant about because I want to rant about something generally safe so as not to bite someone's head off for no apparent reason. I'll get the rant quotient down eventually, although I think maybe some elements of society would benefit from taking a peek at some of these things and asking a few questions about life. :)