I'm doing these in chronological order, mostly because it's easy but partially because it's fun: the day just keeps getting better and better!
- I got enough sleep that I am able to function sort of well today.
- I got most of my presentation done for tonight's class.
- Meg is feeling well.
- Inca insisted on pets and purred quite loudly this morning.
- I fixed a perfectly concocted Irish cream coffee with the right amount of Splenda and cream and did not spill one drop while transferring it to the thermos.
- I now have no more scanning to do for my papers or school.
- I got my big history paper back, and it is refridgerator-worthy. Grade of B. For this semester, that is a superhuman accomplishment.