awallens gave me this idea...
Three Names you go by
- Have had too many other handles to count over the years.
Three Parts of Your Heritage
Three Things That Scare You
- Severe weather
- Unpredictable people
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
- Cell phone
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
Three Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
Two Truths and a Lie
- I was born at home because there was not enough time to get to the hospital.
- I could immitate rhythms at the age of 19 months.
- I considered studying cosmetology at one time in my life.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
- Voice (full, strong baritones)
- Hands (skin and strong muscles)
- The combination of strength and tenderness of character
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
- Fix a cup of coffee (on my way!)
- Go out to eat and have prime rib
- Pet a kitty
Three New Places You Want to go
- Washington, D.C. (not for a plane change!)
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
- Finish my writing projects and release my CDs
- Visit Israel
- Get married and have a family
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
- I love lotions and perfumes.
- I like to cook.
- I love kids and would not mind staying home and raising 15 of them.
Three Things that annoy you
- People who think they know everything and no one else does
- People who talk to me like I'm three years old
- Apartments that cost way too much and have two-cat limits
Three people I would like to see take this quiz