For those who want to know such things...
I have been researching the possibility of changing the location of my stored email folders so that I don't lose them if my primary drive crashes or my Windows decides to play little games with me. Here's how.
- In Outlook Express, go to tools/options.
- Go to the maintenance tab.
- Tab to store folder button and press space.
- Type in the box or use the browse tree to pick a new place.
- Press space on ok until you're out.
I have read conflicting things about whether removable media are supported. Mine show up in the tree. Of course, if they are disconnected when OE is open, there will be problems picking up and storing email.